Sunday, November 16, 2008

lip me a link! Win a $1200 Prize! From the Friday Traffic Report Blog

Flip me a link! Win a $1200 Prize!

by Jack Humphrey

I realized today how grateful I am to have so many readers with the ability to do something in return for any inspiration they’ve gotten here at FTR.

But then I realized that inspiration doesn’t pay the bills! People who link to FTR should have a good chance of much more than a thank you and a pat on the behind. So let’s take it up a notch, shall we?

Link To FTR, Grab A Prize Worth $1200!
here is the link, just copy and paste it to read the full article and how to enter for your chance at this prize.

http://www.jackhumphrey.com/fridaytrafficreport/flip-me-a-link-win-a-1200-prize/


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.

Translate